Now Hiring: Associate Veterinarian
Midwest Animal Hospital is looking for its next team player—someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment outfitted with state-of-the-art technology. If you’re looking to experience an exciting, highly-skilled culture and discover something new each day, then we’re the place for you! Ours is a busy, 12-doctor small animal practice specializing in compassionate, high-quality medicine for our patients.
Regardless of your experience level, you’ll receive constant support and resources. If you’re an experienced vet, we can help you hone your surgical skills and provide you with exposure to a variety of special interests, including reproduction, acupuncture, orthopedics, and rehabilitation.
We also encourage an individualized approach to medical cases, and are excited to add your personal experiences to our growing practice.
What Our Hospital Offers Veterinary Professionals
We offer the highest quality of medicine and top-notch equipment, including:
- Laser surgery
- Laser therapy
- CT scan
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Stem cell therapy
- Soft tissue surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Partnerships with local shelters and adoption programs
Tailored Mentorship Program
If you’re a new graduate, we offer a tailored mentorship program just for you. You’ll be paired with a mentor based on your specific interests and needs until you’re fully acclimated and comfortable in your role. We will also help you develop and expand your surgical and medical skills.
For new graduates of the classes of 2021 and 2022, the associate veterinarian position will be included in the NVA Illinois Mentorship Program. In this program, our ADVMs will have access to:
- One-on-one surgical and medical support from Dr. Sandra Faeh, current VP of AVMA, an NVA practice owner, and Illinois Mentor
- A suite of wellness programming, focusing on stress management and cultivating a balanced approach to your life
- A cohort of other new graduate ADVMs in Illinois with planned social events, team bonding, and engagement, regardless of current clinic worked in
Why us? We offer these benefits and more:
- Flexible scheduling for a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Student debt repayment
- Vacation, sick/personal leave
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Continuing Education allowance
- Group health insurance, vision, and dental options
- 401K with company match
- Membership dues and licenses
- Paid time off